I just recently saved a bunch of pictures from the browser. They were all saved to my playbook and I cant find them anywhere. Any idea where they may have been saved to?
    01-01-12 05:04 PM
    The download folder. If you have an app such as Files and Folders or Air Browser, you can navigate to this folder and cut+paste to where you want them to be stored.

Hope this helps
    01-01-12 05:08 PM
    None of them are there. I already looked. Any other ideas?
    01-01-12 05:15 PM
    How were you looking for them?

Sometimes the files may get saved without EXTENSIONS. So Paris.jpg might have gotten saved as Paris without the jpg.

Were you using the regular browser or the Bridge Browser. The Bridge might save to the phone but I'm not sure.

In any event, try again with the browser - save something and while it is downloading, swipe down in the browser and check the DOWNLOADS. Is it showing?
    01-01-12 06:47 PM
    Go look at your photos and scroll right down to the very bottom (where you'd usually expect to see the oldest ones.....)
    01-01-12 07:51 PM
    How were you looking for them?

Sometimes the files may get saved without EXTENSIONS. So Paris.jpg might have gotten saved as Paris without the jpg.

Were you using the regular browser or the Bridge Browser. The Bridge might save to the phone but I'm not sure.

In any event, try again with the browser - save something and while it is downloading, swipe down in the browser and check the DOWNLOADS. Is it showing?

Im using the regular browser on the playbook, not the bridge browser. Its weird bc it pulls up the screen on where to save it and what to name it then after I hit save, its no where to be found. Not in the pictures, in downloads or anywhere else on my playbook. Its almost like it vanishes after I hit save after naming the file and selecting the location.

I even tried saving the pictures again. Same problem. Is there some setting thats not allowing it maybe? Its the weirdest thing.
    01-01-12 08:14 PM
    Go look at your photos and scroll right down to the very bottom (where you'd usually expect to see the oldest ones.....)
    Obviously, that would be one of the first places I would look.
    01-01-12 08:15 PM
    LOL. Getting smart, but your "smart" can't find your pics. Download Air Browser and look for the pics.
    01-01-12 08:36 PM
    LOL. Getting smart, but your "smart" can't find your pics. Download Air Browser and look for the pics.
    Just bc my pictures aren't showing up where I saved them, doesn't mean I'm stupid.

I've looked in every possible place they could be but I'm also wondering if it's just a problem with my browser. It closes by itself from time to time.

I'll try Air Browser.
    01-01-12 09:11 PM
    Still not showing up with Air Browser. It must be something to do with my browser not working correctly. Thanks anyway.
    01-01-12 09:20 PM
    The first time I tried to save pics to my pb I didn't notice that there was no file extension on the pic name (.jpg .png) so I couldn't find my pics anywhere. Once I added the extension it was all good. Just thot I'd throw that out there. Hope you get it figured out.
    01-01-12 09:53 PM
    Not necessarily, it wasn't for me. 'obviously' would be the top of the photo list where new photos are added by the camera or any other app. I found my browser-saved photos buried at the very bottom of my 300 photo list with the very oldest images.

Good luck anyway though.
    01-02-12 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD