Is anyone else having some problems when trying to save an image from a web page? I understand that you have to hold your finger on the image for a second to bring up the pop-up menu. Sometimes that works, and other times the web page starts acting erratically trying to resize or even flinching each directly very quickly. If I hold my finger down long enough, it may even bring up the keyboard!

Are there some pages that you just can't save images on or is this just a bug? Or am I just doing something wrong?
    04-29-11 11:06 AM
    I haven't tried it until now and just did a few and it worked no problem.

Are the pictures you're trying to copy actually links to another page? Maybe that's causing the problem.
    04-29-11 11:13 AM
    Is anyone else having some problems when trying to save an image from a web page? I understand that you have to hold your finger on the image for a second to bring up the pop-up menu. Sometimes that works, and other times the web page starts acting erratically trying to resize or even flinching each directly very quickly. If I hold my finger down long enough, it may even bring up the keyboard!

Are there some pages that you just can't save images on or is this just a bug? Or am I just doing something wrong?
    It sounds like, while you are trying to save the picture, you are accidentally touching the screen somewhere else, possibly near the corner that brings up the keyboard. I could be wrong, but I don't see why it would bring up the keyboard, or why it would try to resize it or 'flinch'. Try doing a hard reset, and make sure you only have the one finger touching the picture you are trying to save.
    04-29-11 11:18 AM
    I know I'm not touching anywhere else on the screen. I have it sitting on my desk and simply touching with one finger. I had the problem yesterday afternoon. I went back in the evening and then it worked fine. I don't remember if I did a hard restart or not.

I'm rebooting right now. I'll go back and see if I can get it to work after it restarts.
    04-29-11 11:22 AM
    Ok, after a reset and reboot, the pop up menu is now coming up. Would this be considered a bug? Has anyone else ran into this problem? I have .1710.
    04-29-11 11:27 AM
    I've run into this problem. A reboot while cleaning the screen fixed it. Next time I'll have to see whether it's the reboot or the screen cleaning that fixes it.
    04-29-11 11:56 AM
    Ok, not even an hour later, I'm running into the problem again. I've even tried closing the web browser and reopening, but to no luck.
    04-29-11 12:01 PM
    Actually, I just cleaned the screen and nothing. When I hold my finger down, it keeps trying to resize the page. I know you can double tap to automatically toggle a resize to fit the screen. Its like its forgetting that i only tapped once to bring up that menu.
    04-29-11 12:03 PM
    ok... saved the pic with no issue... now where the heck did it save it to where i can pull it back up?

Please don't tell me the only way to get to the saved image is through network folders... because that would be lame!
    04-29-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD