I have little question, wich one better... I use the same BB id for my playbook and BB or should I use a different BB id? I've tried to read other post but I can't find a good answer/explanation on this issue... thx..
    10-08-12 11:39 PM
    At the moment I suspect it might be personal preference. One ID would be easier to remember. In the future, if bb10 makes it to both phones and the pb, you might be able to share apps if both units have the same bbid.
    10-09-12 12:23 AM
    not sure having multiple ID has any serious benefits unless you like paying for apps multiple times when you change devices.

something i have found in using the same BBID for both my BB and PB is, when i install an app on either of them and there's a version for the other, i find it listed on the uninstalled apps list so i don't have to search for it if i want to install it on the other device
    10-09-12 12:24 AM
    I thought the whole idea of the BBID was to make it easier to have just one account. If you switch devices, just use the same BBID to keep all of your apps. They are even linking BBM to BBID in BB10. For me, it makes sense to just use one ID across BB and PB.
    10-09-12 07:08 AM
    When native BBM comes to the Playbook, having the same BBID will mean you can use either your Playbook or your BB to communicate with people. If you have separate BBIDs, then your friends will need 2 contacts for you and know which to reach you on.
    10-09-12 07:10 AM
    Some programs won't communicate with themselves.
    10-09-12 08:26 AM
    ok.. so, it looks like it would be better if I use the same bbid... thx guys...
    10-09-12 09:01 AM