Does anyone else have as many issues with Staples?

-Order #4 was canceled as they said it would be. (Auth placed on card, but removed a while ago)
    -Order #8 is absolutely useless because I can't view the status. However, the e-mail notice did state I should be expecting delivery on the 20th. Interesting to note they did send two of the exact same e-mail a few minutes apart. My card was not charged yesterday.
    -Order #1 does provide tracking information but unfortunately states that I should be expecting my playbook on the 22nd. A pending charge was placed on my card.

So what's the chances of this actually working out right and the following not occurring:

1) I don't get my playbook this week
    2) They charge me for multiple playbooks.

Also should I pay attention to that estimated 22nd date? Or is that off again.
    04-19-11 09:01 AM
    After hearing the horrors of Staples/OfficeDepot I went into a Radioshack in the middle of nowhere in Queens and surprise surprise, they actually had lots of them.
    04-19-11 09:05 AM
    It's actually getting to the point that I just want to cancel the whole thing and pick up a 16gb.

But then again, they'd probably putz that up and still send me one.
    04-19-11 09:09 AM
    It's actually getting to the point that I just want to cancel the whole thing and pick up a 16gb.

But then again, they'd probably putz that up and still send me one.
    Well, you can always return it then.
    04-19-11 09:11 AM
    I am sorry you had issues, i had no problems with them and i am getting mine delivered today.
    04-19-11 09:15 AM
    I am sorry you had issues, i had no problems with them and i am getting mine delivered today.
    Which size did you order?
    04-19-11 09:19 AM
    Which size did you order?
    16GB

10char
    04-19-11 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD