Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    03-11-11 03:47 PM
    I know. I posted it in another thread last night but forgot to start a new thread. Didn't get a pictures like you did.

From what I hear the POP advertising will be in on March 22 or 23rd.

The date you have above is actually when the Playbook will be advertised in the 4/17 newspaper ad. If that makes a difference probably not.
    03-11-11 03:56 PM
    PLEASE tell me Staples gets this super late
    03-11-11 04:08 PM
    I'm heartbroken more and more every time a PlayBook rumor is posted. :-/
    03-11-11 04:10 PM
    This is becoming a joke, no matter where you go on the web, or dealers.

Telus isnt even talking about it yet, their dealers are hoping to hear word soon.

Meanwhile apple stocks go wild, people are saying Rim isn't ready to release...it will be too late anyway, everyone will have the ipad 2 by the time they release the damn thing
    03-11-11 04:18 PM
    This is becoming a joke, no matter where you go on the web, or dealers.

Telus isnt even talking about it yet, their dealers are hoping to hear word soon.

Meanwhile apple stocks go wild, people are saying Rim isn't ready to release...it will be too late anyway, everyone will have the ipad 2 by the time they release the damn thing
    I wont have an iPad2

Those in the Market for the iPad 2 were probably not in the Market for Playbooks, just as those in the Market for Playbooks are mostly not in the Market for iPads,

THEY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS!
    03-11-11 04:21 PM
    Sears Canada: BlackBerry PlayBook shipping April 10th, pre-orders begin tomorrow
    Sears Canada: BlackBerry PlayBook shipping April 10th, pre-orders begin tomorrow | BGR
    03-11-11 04:23 PM
    Bearer of bad news here, they haven't even got the OS where they want it. That's a fact.

The likelyhood of them getting it "perfected", loaded on several hundred thousand tablets, packaged in the box, shipped all across the US in time to make it to a shelf for purchase by March 31 is very unlikely at this point. I don't see the April 10 rumor as plausible but definitely more probable.

Its got to the downright embarassing point that RIM can't even get it out by the time Motorola's product, already released, gets flash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 04:25 PM
    Bearer of bad news here, they haven't even got the OS where they want it. That's a fact.

The likelyhood of them getting it "perfected", loaded on several hundred thousand tablets, packaged in the box, shipped all across the US in time to make it to a shelf for purchase by March 31 is very unlikely at this point. I don't see the April 10 rumor as plausible but definitely more probable.

Its got to the downright embarassing point that RIM can't even get it out by the time Motorola's product, already released, gets flash.

psiclne likes this.
    03-11-11 04:34 PM

sick of your whining bro..get some fresh air
    psiclne likes this.
    03-11-11 04:38 PM

I had read that you may be presented with an OS upgrade right out of the box. Who knows - but I guess it's a way around your scenario.
    03-11-11 04:47 PM
    I had read that you may be presented with an OS upgrade right out of the box. Who knows - but I guess it's a way around your scenario.
    yup i'll second that i don't remember exactly where it was posted but i do remember reading something about a update available the day of release. In a way its kind of good though rim thinks the product is good enough to release it they aren't taking a step back and relaxing they are being proactive and stay on top of the os to make sure everything is running smoothly, i know weird way to look at it but every device gets updates just depends on when i mean cmon torch updates have been far and few in between but when it first came out the jump to .246 fixed tons of issues so i am willing to take the dive and get the device and download the update once i unbox it.
    03-11-11 04:55 PM
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! With that shot of the sign to go up at Staples More Staples information confirms April release date for the BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com wouldn't that mean that there would have to be an announcement by RIM before that????
    03-12-11 01:02 PM

Never pull a cooking cake out of the oven before it is done, even if the so-called correct cooking time has elapsed.
    03-12-11 01:17 PM
    sigh..
    i can only wonder what the folks working @ RIMM are going through??
    hahahaa...i bet its a mad house over there!!! with extreme pressure to get the PB out and fix the OS6 bugs...working on new phones and the PB OS

im winded just thinking about it
    03-12-11 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD