- CrackBerry Abuser
12-28-2012, 05:02 PM #29
- 240 Posts
Doesn't seem to be realistic.. Both companies are different and distant by light years...
- CrackBerry Master
12-28-2012, 08:27 PM #31
- 1,269 Posts
for a buyout and locking out out any competition provided they would be interested in selling phones.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-29-2012, 12:29 AM #34
- 2,304 Posts
- If ur sexy>>>pm me
The "insiders boys club", consisting of Watsa, Balsillie, Lazaradis, Heinz etc own collectively 40+% of the company. Their goal is putting BB10 everywhere QNX currently holds autonomy. No sale will occur and the possibility of a hostile takeover is none."I gotta Z10......I gotta Z10....Hey...Hey...Hey....Hey"........
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-29-2012, 11:49 PM #38
- 9 Posts
I highly doubt that Facebook would try to purchase RIM, especially considering there's absolutely no way that they'd be able to afford it. They just don't have nearly enough cash to purchase RIM outright, and besides, why would they do this? It wouldn't really benefit them in any way that I can think of.
- By W Hoa in forum News & RumorsReplies: 93Last Post: 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM
- By InnerChild in forum News & RumorsReplies: 85Last Post: 09-22-2011, 10:28 AM
- By zachthemaster in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 68Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:46 PM
- By redfella in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:46 AM
- By mettleh3d in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 78Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:04 PM