Got 2 64GB delivered and still waiting for my 16GB. They charged my credit card yesterday, so probably by tomorrow they'll ship it.
    They charge right away. I was charged and it didn't ship for a week. Plus I've already been charged for 1 that is still on back order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 05:47 AM
    When did you order your initial two 16GB books? I ordered mine on the 19th.
    I placed my first order (it only had one 16 Gig and some other models) on the 16th and received it yesterday, but there was a 2 business day delay due to UPoS screw ups. I chose Canada Post delivery to avoid having to use UPS (they've screwed up every single delivery that I've ever had with them) and it still shipped UPS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 05:52 AM
    When did you order your initial two 16GB books? I ordered mine on the 19th.
    Hey, did you receive your delivery yet? Had mine ordered on the 19th as well. Seems like its taking a long time!

Thanks
    09-29-11 08:54 AM
    I've received two 16 Gig units so far, 1 is still on back order.
    So far I've received everything except for one 16 Gig unit which is still on back order. I received another Email early this morning saying that it was still on back order.
    09-29-11 03:40 PM
    Does anybody have an update on this?

I ordered mine Sat Sept 17 and I'm still getting emails every 2 days about the Playbook being on back order.

I'm getting anxious - I want the $100 gift card from RIM.
    10-17-11 09:33 AM
    Still nothing from Rogers, I'm getting pissed with Rogers, they charged my credit card on the 26 of Sept, ordered the PB on the 17th. We (Rogers employees) have until Oct 22 to claim our rebate, that's what they said previously.
    10-17-11 09:39 AM
    Does anybody have an update on this?

I ordered mine Sat Sept 17 and I'm still getting emails every 2 days about the Playbook being on back order.

I'm getting anxious - I want the $100 gift card from RIM.
    Still nothing from Rogers, I'm getting pissed with Rogers, they charged my credit card on the 26 of Sept, ordered the PB on the 17th. We (Rogers employees) have until Oct 22 to claim our rebate, that's what they said previously.
    You can send an Email to [email protected] and ask for an update.

Also they are supposed to be sending out an update later today.
    10-17-11 09:52 AM
    Yea, this is what I got from them.

"Thank you for your patience. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been working closely with our supply chain groups on a solution that we are hoping will please you (OR “on a solution we hope will resolve the situation to everyone’s satisfaction”). To date, we have:

1) Established a general inquiries inbox to handle any and all questions related to your delivery. This was done to take some of the pressure off our Care groups, as well as create an opportunity for direct and open dialogue with purchasers.

2) Been in regular contact with Research in Motion (RIM) to secure and deliver inventory for your order.

3) Been working with our supply chain and fulfillment groups to get your order shipped as soon as possible.

4) Been communicating with RIM to explore the feasibility of extending the MasterCard rebate offer beyond the October 22, 2011 deadline

We’ll be sending out updated communications later today.

Thanks"

So I received a new email from Rogers saying that they will be upgrading all the 16GB orders at no extra cost. And will be shipping it starting next week.
    Last edited by dennie82; 10-17-11 at 01:51 PM.
    10-17-11 01:18 PM
    I got an email saying that my last PlayBook has shipped. Since they took so long they have upgraded the 16 Gig unit to 32 Gig for free.

RIM has also extended the Mail in Rebate Program to November 1, 2011.
    10-25-11 02:31 PM
    I got an email saying that my last PlayBook has shipped. Since they took so long they have upgraded the 16 Gig unit to 32 Gig for free.

RIM has also extended the Mail in Rebate Program to November 1, 2011.
    Where did you get the mail in rebate info? I see nothing on their site?
    10-25-11 03:32 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Ordered 2x 16gig and they said they were upgrading.....

To my surprise received 2x 64gig, PUMPED!
    10-27-11 03:49 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD