- CrackBerry Addict
12-28-2012, 05:43 AM #2
- 888 Posts
The FedEx guy will give you a parcel containing an empty box and some paperwork (including some labels). You have to put the PB in the carton, fill-in some paperwork, stick on the new labels, and call FedEx on the number given on the paperwork to arrange collection.
Quote the customer number (RIM) to FedEx, and you won't have to pay FedEx... they'll just collect... maybe the same day, but you can't just give the return to the same guy who delivered it.
Good Luck! Hope it works out OK.Proud Member of the PlayBook Beta Test Team (Since June 2011)
- By kyopo in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2011, 11:19 AM
- By avaio in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:38 AM
- By lornranger in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:49 PM
- By JayD1056 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:18 PM
- By dliang in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2009, 11:50 AM