Dear officials in the RIM company:

I am a student in SCUT, Guangzhou, China. WHAT the reason that you donot give us Chinese users the original CHINESE INPUT support? DO you know the feelings of us Chinese users when we upgrade our Playbook to OS 2.0 with GREAT EXCIMENT but to find out that there is no CHINE INPUT. YOU can give us the CHINESE INPUT though there is no chinese language display. I HOPE you can give us CHINESE users a good answer about the chinese language and input methord. THX. HOPE the friends in the crackberry forum help us to leave a message to RIM if you can.

Burins Huang, A Blackberry Fan from CHINA.
    world saviour and nievz like this.
    02-24-12 07:23 AM
    help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-24-12 07:25 AM
    don't spam and try to use a ''SEARCH''... lol
    Burins and cuong205a like this.
    02-24-12 07:28 AM
    don't spam and try to use a ''SEARCH''... lol
    i will. what do you mean "spam"?
    02-24-12 07:44 AM
    i will. what do you mean "spam"?
    This is third thread on the same topic in the last few days, I believe thats what the poster meant when stating as 'spam'.
    The conversation can easily be carried on in one of the prior threads, instead of starting a new one- thus the request to "search" and not spam
    02-24-12 07:53 AM
    The OP last posted about 6 months ago. He has as much right as any other member to express his opinions without harassment by self-appointed thread police.
    bounce007, Burins, i-love and 1 others like this.
    02-24-12 07:57 AM
    Come on RIM. MAYBE you can get with someone to help our Asian BlackBerry CrackBerry family.
    Burins likes this.
    02-24-12 07:59 AM
    This is third thread on the same topic in the last few days, I believe thats what the poster meant when stating as 'spam'.
    The conversation can easily be carried on in one of the prior threads, instead of starting a new one- thus the request to "search" and not spam
    oh. Copy that. fogive me. i am just too earge to
    02-24-12 08:20 AM
    yes. I AM just a newer to post message in this forum. I ONLY just register this account not that long.
    02-24-12 08:22 AM
    Maybe the board of RIM wants their stock price lower so that they can pick up the bottom??? Then see the price flying to sky after releasing Asian language support???
    Burins and kjic13 like this.
    02-24-12 08:26 AM
    Maybe that can be a way, but I will always in RIM's side if it exists in our world!
    02-24-12 08:31 AM
    Maybe the board of RIM wants their stock price lower so that they can pick up the bottom??? Then see the price flying to sky after releasing Asian language support???
    Lol...10char
    02-24-12 08:36 AM
    RIM please help our Chinese friends and get their language working for them.
    02-24-12 09:48 AM
    OK. The stock price of RIM has gone up nearly 2% beating most stocks in Nasdaq. They are ready.
    02-24-12 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD