Say what?

You can't be serious are you that lacking?
    That was a joke.
    I think I read some where that QNX will be in machines at hospitals

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 8520 using Crackberry Forum App
    05-19-12 05:29 PM
    I think bbm could use an upgrade. Video chat to start but if you're already on video why type? Watching a video at the same time would be nice. Or maybe use a gesture to open up your picture collection for easy sending. Or be able to play a song for who ever you're with.(Just be sure to be able to avoid recording or else RIM would never hear the end of it) just some little things like that to make it more enjoyable.
    05-19-12 05:31 PM
    I've just had a chat with someone from RIM who assures me that BB10 will use a touch screen, there will be a phone released with a keyboard, oh and amazingly you will be able to connect 3rd party devices to it using something called bluetooth! He did also let slip that it might have NFC capability too, but I thought he was pushing that a bit too far!
    05-19-12 05:47 PM
    I am sure that there would be a surprise, but i just dont know what is it. Hope its new good apps. I have a question, if someone has a playbook why would he need a BB10 phone. its exactly the same but a phone. i prefare the regular phone with my playbook. if i had a BB10 phone i would barely use my playbook since my BB10 is the same but much more portable. BB10 phones would decrease the call of playbooks.
    05-20-12 12:31 PM
    I am sure that there would be a surprise, but i just dont know what is it. Hope its new good apps. I have a question, if someone has a playbook why would he need a BB10 phone. its exactly the same but a phone. i prefare the regular phone with my playbook. if i had a BB10 phone i would barely use my playbook since my BB10 is the same but much more portable. BB10 phones would decrease the call of playbooks.
    Why do people with iPhones buy iPads?

Same thought process applies to BB10 phones and BB10 tablets.
    05-20-12 08:24 PM
    Why do people with iPhones buy iPads?

Same thought process applies to BB10 phones and BB10 tablets.
    You can convince people to get a BB10 than a PlayBook. All my friends have a blackberry phone, and an ipad. Now when BB10 comes out they will have BB10 and an ipad but no a playbook
    05-21-12 08:02 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD