Technically it does not have autocorrect either as it pertains to spelling errors - it will provide options in some apps for misspelled words.
    I think we said the same thing.
    12-02-11 03:12 PM
    deleted :already answered in a post
    Last edited by balding1; 12-02-11 at 04:36 PM. Reason: already answered
    12-02-11 04:31 PM
    I don't think you understand Thomas. A bootloader just directs directs certain code and what OS to boot, if there are multiple OS's. It runs before the OS boots. The Playbooks operating system is not encrypted, it is just a version of Linux.
    The playbook does not run a version of linux, it runs QNX, there is a whole world of difference between linux and QNX. It has a cryptographic kernel, in addition, it validates the OS image using a cryptographic hash during boot up. If they can bypass that, then you can probably see it running other OSes. If the image validation is tied to the bootloader, then i dont see any other OS running on the playbook.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    12-06-11 10:02 PM
    The playbook does not run a version of linux, it runs QNX, there is a whole world of difference between linux and QNX. It has a cryptographic kernel, in addition, it validates the OS image using a cryptographic hash during boot up. If they can bypass that, then you can probably see it running other OSes. If the image validation is tied to the bootloader, then i dont see any other OS running on the playbook.
    Wow, I didn't understand any of what you said, but whatever it was/is, it must be true. Nice post!

P.S. If you have time, could you provide a Cliff Notes version of your post?
    12-06-11 10:06 PM
    in my opinion the problem is Applications not OSs so i don't care if playbook is running QNX but can use ALL android apps that's fine.
    12-07-11 12:38 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD