I exchanged my 32GB PB for a 64GB because the 32GB had a deadpixel, and they were out of stock for 32GB at futureshop. Seems like the power button is so much easier to press now, instead of sitting deep in the socket, its actually very high up, almost no force required to press it now! I think this is a new batch of PB or something
    11-27-11 06:43 PM
    I had the 64 gig since launch and never understood the power button that everyone was complaining about. Mine seemed perfect : not to flush that you couldn't push it, but not to out that you might accidentally hit it. I always wondered if it was limited to the 16 gig(or 32 gig) model.
    11-27-11 06:51 PM
    I've noticed that on the two new PlayBooks I bought during the sale as opposed to the one I purchased since launch. It has improved.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    11-27-11 07:04 PM
    The only hardware problem that I dislike. It's great to see RIM is understanding their customers and fixing their hardware issue. I bought mind too early and got the old hardware other then that the software on this PB is amazing.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    11-27-11 07:07 PM
    I have a five day old Playbook and the power button is flush with the casing and nearly IMPOSSIBLE to use. I bought a Case Mate Pop case which solves the problem completely. Thus, the power button issue is now a non issue.
    11-27-11 07:29 PM
    yeah mines flush too. new pb owner.

but it seems theyve fixed some of them.
    11-27-11 08:08 PM
    I had the 64 gig since launch and never understood the power button that everyone was complaining about. Mine seemed perfect : not to flush that you couldn't push it, but not to out that you might accidentally hit it. I always wondered if it was limited to the 16 gig(or 32 gig) model.
    thats call marketing conspiracy againts blackberry!
    11-27-11 08:10 PM
    I did read somewhere that the power button was changed, just don't know where
    11-27-11 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD