Today when I went to their website that 16gb playbook is out of stock. Anyone know if the company going to order more playbook. Or that it??
    11-19-12 06:17 PM
    Today when I went to their website that 16gb playbook is out of stock. Anyone know if the company going to order more playbook. Or that it??
    Folks SPECULATE that Rim will probably start up the pb again sometime. They do have the newer CELLULAR units for Sale in Canada and, I believe, UK. I would SPECULATE that if bb10 on the phones is a hit, they will start it up again. But who knows.

There are still pb's out in some shops and online - you just have to check for them.
    11-19-12 06:25 PM
    The 16GB was discontinued a while ago...

16GB BlackBerry PlayBook being discontinued. Stay calm, 32GB/64GB models still available | CrackBerry.com

Best to look at online retailers or Ebay
    11-19-12 06:27 PM
    Check your local Office Depot's. The 64 GB's are generally gone, but there are 16 GB's left.
    11-19-12 10:55 PM
    If they could sell them in competition with the Nexus at $199 for 16GB wifi maybe they could break close to even. Would have to use the faster processor and it would be nearly the same as the cell phone version except for phone capability. But they are going to have to have an improved model for both wifi and. Phone versions at least by next summer. Assume they are working on this now.

Glad I got tipped off on the walmart one-day sale in this forum and got a 32GB delivered yesterday. A bird in the hand ,,,,,,.
    11-20-12 12:55 AM
    The second generation Playbook just came out a couple months ago, which included a faster processor and wireless data. It's not widely available yet. The roadmap shows another Playbook slated for 2013, so there should be more coming. I would think BB10 will arrive first, though.
    11-20-12 03:15 AM