I went and played with the demo Blackberry Playbook tonight at the Richfield/Bloomington, Minnesota Best Buy location next to their world headquarters. I had to ask a rep in the mobile dept if I could see it. They just received it today. I like the size and screen quality along with the small pouch it came in. I was the first to pre-order at this location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-15-11 09:48 PM
    I went and played with the demo Blackberry Playbook tonight at the Richfield/Bloomington, Minnesota Best Buy location next to their world headquarters. I had to ask a rep in the mobile dept if I could see it. They just received it today. I like the size and screen quality along with the small pouch it came in. I was the first to pre-order at this location.

Thanks for the information. I'm in Minneapolis...did they mention what day they would be selling it? I have a 64 gb on preorder with staples but I would love to get one earlier.
    04-15-11 09:50 PM
    Lakeville and Apple Valley also have them (16 GB demo units). Played with them both today for over 2 hours, hooked up to an HD TV, quality is awesome!
    04-15-11 09:52 PM
    Dam*...I need to explore the neighborhood more.
    04-15-11 09:58 PM
    Every store in the COMPANY should have received their demo Playbook today.
    The company released our launch guide for the Playbook today, I'd leak it but it has my employee number all over it.
    I can tell you that there is a healthy margin on the Playbooks, upwards of $100 on the 64gb model.
    04-15-11 10:41 PM
    Hey bestbuyandrew why all the push with the xoom not the playbook I walked into my bestbiy in canada and doom adds everywhere pb a couple of stand up ads wierd
    04-16-11 05:25 AM
    Andrew you should delete that post, could lose your job over it?
    04-16-11 05:38 AM
    Well I guess I know what I'll be doing here as soon as Best Buy opens...

04-16-11 07:28 AM
    All the PB's are releasing on the 19th but you can at least go play with it. My girlfriend ended up playing Need for Speed and I had to ask her for the PB back... lol.
    04-16-11 08:36 AM
    Wow! I pre-ordered the 16gb but thinking of purchasing the 32gb instead.
    04-16-11 08:38 AM
    I'm so pumped Thanks!

Edit*
    Also, you all should join the crackberry mn group
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 04-17-11 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Adding
    04-16-11 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD