I'm returning/exchanging my 32gb I've had a few days. I want to restore to factory settings as I've downloaded FB & a few other apps. I've done a forum search with no success. Thank you.
    02-26-12 11:40 AM
    Then search on wipe and debrick.
    02-26-12 11:46 AM
    Settings (gear top right home screen)
    Security
    Security wipe.
    Done.
    02-26-12 11:59 AM
    I would do the full debrick method instead of just security wipe.

http://crackberry.com/factory-reset-blackberry-playbook-also-fixes-bricked-devices
    02-26-12 12:40 PM
    I'm returning/exchanging my 32gb I've had a few days. I want to restore to factory settings as I've downloaded FB & a few other apps.
    To restore the BlackBerry PlayBook to factory default configuration simply perform a security wipe (Settings -> Security -> Security Wipe) followed by shutting down the tablet, connect the tablet to the computer via the USB cable that shipped with the tablet, launch BlackBerry Desktop Software if it does not launch automatically when the tablet is connected to the computer, and finally choose the Update/Repair option to re-install the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 2.0 onto the tablet. Finally, shutdown the tablet, put it back into the neoprene protective sleeve, box-up all the accessories, and place the tablet in the original box so you can return it to the place of purchase along with the sales receipt.

May I ask the reason you decided not to keep the BlackBerry PlayBook?
    02-26-12 02:26 PM
    To restore the BlackBerry PlayBook to factory default configuration simply perform a security wipe (Settings -> Security -> Security Wipe) followed by shutting down the tablet, connect the tablet to the computer via the USB cable that shipped with the tablet, launch BlackBerry Desktop Software if it does not launch automatically when the tablet is connected to the computer, and finally choose the Update/Repair option to re-install the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 2.0 onto the tablet. Finally, shutdown the tablet, put it back into the neoprene protective sleeve, box-up all the accessories, and place the tablet in the original box so you can return it to the place of purchase along with the sales receipt.

May I ask the reason you decided not to keep the BlackBerry PlayBook?
    Thank all of you for the help. Due to a coupon & credit voucher I can upgrade to a 64 for the same amount. I'm definetly a Playbook man (so far)
    02-26-12 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD