- CrackBerry Abuser
- 106 Posts
- Please ask
Restore the defalt Bookmark icons in the PlayBook Browser
My Mum deleted the eBay default bookmark from the browser on her PlayBook. I've recreated a bookmark for eBay for her, but it just looks a standard bookmark - a mini thumbnail version of the page - and not the original bookmark emblazened with "eBay" logo (you know the bookmark icon I mean??)
Is there a way that I can restore the bookmarks in the browser to their original settings and appearance??
Just so you guys know, the .156 update thats available hasn't yet been installed and the PlayBook is running 220.127.116.11 (i think thats the right updaate number).
Thanks in advance
- 02-19-13, 10:18 AM #2
You can probably create a HOMEPAGE bookmark that contains the image you want. In the browser go to the ebay page. Find the logo and pinch/zoom it larger. Now create a bookmark ON THE HOMEPAGE. That will save the bookmark with the currently zoomed image. The only other way would be to do a full OS install (debrick which is a task as all data would need to be backed up and then restored)
- 02-19-13, 12:36 PM #3
Really is a shame that we can fix our bookmark icon image on the Home Pages but have to live with a "micronized" image of the webpage within the browsers own Bookmark section.
Unless the Playbook comes out with a 20inch screen the icon images of browser's user selected Bookmarks are useless as a visual reference.
- By Booie2k1 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 01-31-09, 04:39 PM
- By rangersfan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-08, 04:06 PM
- By dknyberry in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-08, 12:06 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-08, 09:47 PM
- By rightcoastsurf in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-08, 01:21 PM