can someone create a Poll for my Question? I'd like to know how many people use a case(leather, plastic, etc etc) for their PB..... I have one, but I LOVE the make feel of my PB. It's well crafted.
    03-17-12 03:40 PM
    My daughter and I both use the leather BB folder type case. I take mine out when I'm on the couch or in the bed cause I also like the feel of the naked PB.
    I agree it is well built and has near perfect-perfect dimensions.
    03-17-12 03:47 PM
    Yes, I have 3 different type of cases and depending on the activities of the day dictates which case I will use. I also have a Zagg invisible screen protector. IMO you can never have to much protection. When I'm home.....I like it naked
    03-17-12 03:52 PM
    I use both the Neoprene Zip Sleeve as well a the rubber case so it's always protected.
    03-17-12 04:03 PM
    We've had polls like this before...do a search.
    03-17-12 04:11 PM
    i use a skin and screen protector as my first line of protection from ghost armor
    http://www.ghost-armor.com/BlackBerry/587.html
    and also a blackberry convertible case
    (only fits in my work pants pocket with the skin)
    (fits in any of my jeans and pants with the convertible case)

ghost armor skin

i have been looking at the blurex/brookstone slim cases right now due to their prices and hopefully might fit in all pockets with the case
    but im also looking at these 360 degree spinning convertible style cases too... whichever case i can seem to fit in all pockets AND possible dock/charge my playbook in the case will end up being my only case i use
    poloandpearls likes this.
    03-17-12 04:26 PM
    I use the BlackBerry convertible case but at home I leave it naked
    03-17-12 05:01 PM
    I am using a Ace brand black leather case that I bought new on Ebay. I also have a Blackberry Playbook convertible case that I never used. I absolutely love this Ace brand case with magnetic button closure..it is really good quality.
    03-17-12 05:30 PM
    I've been using the Blurex case for a couple of weeks, now, and I'm very happy with it. It's fairly protective, allows access to all ports and cameras, and looks conservative enough to take to work or to church.

Mine was $25 @ Amazon.
    03-17-12 05:59 PM
    Targus truss case myself. All ports are open for use, has a flap that folds into itself for a stand, and when closed just looks like a journal. The pebbled leather looks just like the OEM pocket pouch from RIM for my 9810. They go great together.
    03-17-12 06:04 PM
    I use the Casemate pop case but plan to get the new keyboard/case combo when it comes out.
    taz323 likes this.
    03-17-12 06:10 PM
    I have a convertible case,which I use around the house and the otterbox defender case for at work.
    03-17-12 06:35 PM
    Mine has always been naked. It has taken some hard hits already and
    not a scratch to be found
    03-17-12 06:46 PM
    I have the OEM leather portfilion cas but I only use it if I'm going to be out in public for long periods of time. Other wise I just use the slip on case that came with when I'm home or if I'm just traveling from one place directly to another.
    03-17-12 06:49 PM
    I'm not huge into cases.. I have this sleeve though for when I need to protect my PlayBook.

handmade bags & electronic cases by pogtotes on Etsy

If you like more padding, I got this one for my Kindle Touch, it's super padded.

kindle fire ipad 3 ipad 2 cell phone cases by MoBoogieBoutique
    03-17-12 06:54 PM
    I like to keep it simple with my PlayBook. InvisibleShield screen protector along with the OEM convertible case. Decent protection, doubles as a stand and doesn't add much bulk to the PlayBook for what it does.
    03-17-12 07:00 PM
    I too, have the CaeMate Pop and love it. The built in stand works great and it probably provides the most protection in the smallest size and smallest footprint. My wife has the Targus folio and it's nice but too much bulk for me, since I take mine everywhere.
    03-17-12 07:07 PM
    My PB is never without the convertible case from day 1, also still has the screen protector that it was shipped with. LOL. It does ge a bit heavy when I'm using it in bed, maybe I need to do some curls.
    03-17-12 07:56 PM
    For me its the Otterbox Defender. I realize that it adds some weight and bulk to the device but you can never have too much protection. I also like the built in screen protector.
    D_Whatley likes this.
    03-17-12 08:21 PM
    I use the standard blackberry silicon case and a screen protector I hate the folding cases
    03-17-12 08:22 PM
    I use a outterbox case for my playbook. I love having it even though it males the playbook a bit heavier.
    D_Whatley likes this.
    03-17-12 09:00 PM
    My first PB was in an OtterBox for about 9 months. I took it out to clean the inside of the OtterBox screen protector and it never went back into the OtterBox. The second PB is naked since day 1 in January. I've pre-ordered 2 PB BT keyboards and cases last week from CrackBerry and plan to use them full-time.
    03-17-12 11:32 PM
    Otterbox for me. Yeah, it's a little heavy, but having one hand that's only semi functional (I drop things often) it gives me peace of mind. My phone is in one to.
    D_Whatley likes this.
    03-18-12 02:23 AM
    I have the convertible case too. Hopefully only until Friday if the Keyboard case arrives. I couldn't pass up on the pre order savings.
    03-18-12 03:19 AM
    I use my Playbook a lot for work, and I work outdoors, so it's always in a Otterbox defender case. I also love the multi-directional shield with built-in stand for office meetings.
    03-18-12 03:51 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD