- 02-25-2013, 04:13 PM #151"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- 02-25-2013, 04:32 PM #153
Tho'... You might want to be in another room, maybe even a room in another house, when it dings. There's some slight chance that the generated steam might burst the pastie and possibly the microwave. Maybe start with 10 minutes and see how that goes?Proud Member of the PlayBook Beta Test Team (Since June 2011)
- 02-25-2013, 04:38 PM #154
Why did I ever listen to that F2?"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- 02-25-2013, 04:53 PM #155
Ok don't all cheer at once but will be off for the next few hours. Upgraded my phone and changed air time providers. They just informed me that my number is about to be ported across to them so my existing phone will cut off and it could take anything up to two hours for my number to go live again. Take care in my absence and don't believe anything you hear about bb10."We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- 02-25-2013, 06:28 PM #156
I'm now in the north latitudes Banana Belt - the Pacific NorthWET or NorthWET Washington and it can be gray but does not snow often (so far this Winter Tucson has had more snow) and does not get cold often. But it does do so occasionally. Similarly, Summer can be mild, sometimes too mild - there was a Summer when it hit 90F end of May and then never broke 70F the rest of the Summer. And he's welcome to try finding me by driving on the WRONG side of the road.
- 02-25-2013, 06:33 PM #158
- 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM #159
- 02-25-2013, 06:37 PM #160
I should add that the Banana Belt revolted this afternoon. Right in the middle of my SUNNY 16 mile bike ride, it decided to HAIL on me and rain and wind and more hail. Much fun and did wonders for the cough that the chicken soup did not cure! Recovered at Starbucks.
And no microwave for dinner - very much the opposite - Sushi.
Last edited by F2; 02-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.
- 02-26-2013, 05:30 AM #163
For those who want to make their own Cornish Pasties
Traditional Cornish Pasty and the Perfect Cornish Pasty Recipe
And for those who want to build their own Microwave Oven
And for Sad Old Man
9300, 9900, Z10, Z30 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-26-2013, 07:06 AM #164
- 115 Posts
- the tail on the Funky! (PM me)
When will BB10 be available for my newly built microwave? I want to be able to peek at my pastry while cooking and I want the microwave to BBM me after the pastry explodes!Light the Torch, The Storm has passed!!!!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-26-2013, 02:28 PM #173Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
- 1,792 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By nyplaya610 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 09-28-2012, 02:36 PM
- By RegE in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
- By RegE in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:38 PM
- By danielnk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM
- By laklive in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:29 PM