- 02-24-2013, 02:57 PM #101
Microwaves are ideal to get rid of the moisture, and warm ones socks and undercrackers on a cold and frosty morning. Perhaps a new thread..... 101 unsual microwave tips!BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-2 OS 10.2.1.1259 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- 02-24-2013, 03:07 PM #102
- 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM #103
Normally i would suggest down the front of your freshly warmed undercrackers, enhances the flavour! Could try the local mobile phone transmitter.BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-2 OS 10.2.1.1259 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- 02-24-2013, 03:15 PM #104
- 02-24-2013, 03:18 PM #105
- 02-24-2013, 03:20 PM #106
- 02-24-2013, 03:27 PM #109
As for drying socks - doesn't work too well as the fan is not really meant to deal with that level of moisture - don't ask me how I know...........
- 02-24-2013, 03:28 PM #110
- 02-24-2013, 03:31 PM #111
Me thinks F2 has a fixation with microwaves? If you ever go to Chicago Old Man id be wearing a tin foil hatBlackBerry Z10 STL 100-2 OS 10.2.1.1259 . PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- 02-24-2013, 03:36 PM #112
- 02-24-2013, 03:59 PM #115
Firstly panini grills are no good for heating up jam donuts. Enough said about that!
Secondly the brie I put in the kettle ended up like a thick gloopy custard that tasted like brie. At that point I had a revelation.
Remove plastic brie wrapper from thick gloopy mess in kettle. Add pepper, salt, Worcester sauce, add half a bottle of chardonnay and a liberal sprinkling of brandy (not French, they stole my audio boost button). switch the kettle back on and while waiting for it to boil, make some toast and cut into cubes. Result is something that tastes similar to that strange dish that they eat in Switzerland that I can't spell.
You do have a lot to answer for F2
- 02-24-2013, 04:19 PM #117
- 02-24-2013, 04:53 PM #121
A top tip is to remove any wrappings. Then put the brie in an oven at around 180c until the wood browns on the outside. The natural oils from the wood and the charing will infuse the brie.
When the box is charred, not burned, remove from the oven. Discard the brie and eat the box
- CrackBerry Genius
02-24-2013, 05:20 PM #122
- 1,752 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Re: Request to mods - please, no more threads about bb10Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- 02-25-2013, 07:12 AM #124
I have not entered any particular quote from an individual member because, a) I loved every post, b) your all as mad as each other.
I must say though that I am very upset because I feel a conspiracy building up on this thread that I would like to put a stop to immediately, if not before that time. I am regarded as the most stupid, idiotic, half baked, non functional ******** member on this hallowed forum and and attempt to overthrow my rule will be vigorously defended. Maybe even with a jam donut duel at dawn, so beware all aspiring conspirators.
I would just like to thank F2 while I'm here for being responsible single handedly for me having to go out this morning and buy a new panini grill, new kettle and a microwave. (won't blame you for the microwave F2 because I never had one before) but I will get you when I come to chicago!
- By nyplaya610 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 09-28-2012, 02:36 PM
- By RegE in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
- By RegE in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:38 PM
- By danielnk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM
- By laklive in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:29 PM