Finally received my replacement charger and its the same crappy usb charger that broke.
    what gives? i was expecting a rapid charger like everyone else got as a replacement.
    time to buy a rapid charger i guess and save the usb one for a back up.
    if RIM would have told me that they were just sending me another crap usb charger
    i would of bought a rapid charger 2 weeks ago lol.
    Last edited by jon3578; 09-04-12 at 01:50 PM.
    09-04-12 01:45 PM
    Well, at least, you'll be able to charge while finding a good deal on the rapid charger. I prefer the Travel version - it can be used with many cased left on the pb and might be a tad less finicky about positioning.
    09-04-12 04:21 PM
    Well, at least, you'll be able to charge while finding a good deal on the rapid charger. I prefer the Travel version - it can be used with many cased left on the pb and might be a tad less finicky about positioning.
    This would be my suggestion too. I have my PB wrapped up in an Otter box because I carry it all day at work so it's nice to just fold open the access flap and then let the rapid charger's plug get sucked into place effortlessly.

Sure beats fumbling around with the USB plug especially in the dark.

I found mine online for just under $40.00 (CND) and it arrived within a few days with free shipping.
    FF22 and jon3578 like this.
    09-04-12 04:44 PM
    This would be my suggestion too. I have my PB wrapped up in an Otter box because I carry it all day at work so it's nice to just fold open the access flap and then let the rapid charger's plug get sucked into place effortlessly.

Sure beats fumbling around with the USB plug especially in the dark.

I found mine online for just under $40.00 (CND) and it arrived within a few days with free shipping.

nice. i also rock an otterbox so i def wont be looking for a dock.
    just the rapid travel charger was what i was thinking. just looking for a good deal.
    09-05-12 10:11 AM
    RIM recently replaced my broken USB charger with a Rapid charger. It took them over a month to get it here too.
    09-05-12 06:05 PM
    My 90 days was up 2 days before i phoned rim so maybe thats why they sent me the cheaper charger?.
    09-05-12 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD