Renault Frenzy Blackberry Playbook Integrated Concept Car @ IAA Frankfurt Motor Show 2011

Looks Awesome!
    Delil and Just Me like this.
    10-15-11 05:28 AM
    Noticed that there only appeared to be two physical connections to the car, the battery and the audio out. Looks like everything else was done via BT. Liked the external display. I'd probably use it to pester tailgaters.
    10-15-11 06:53 AM
    I wish we would see more Playbook integration like this, and with cars that we can buy in the US. Pretty Cool.
    10-15-11 08:20 AM
    I wish we would see more Playbook integration like this, and with cars that we can buy in the US. Pretty Cool.
    Renault and Nissan are partners. Maybe you will see it on a Cube, Versa or a Leaf.
    10-15-11 10:24 AM
    did anyone notice AOL and HOTMAIL and GMAIL native email applications???? like really was i the only one who noticed at the beginning when he started it up?
    10-15-11 10:35 AM
    And this is why the PB is NOT going to be abandoned by RIM. I see the PB in many industries, thanks to QNX's connections to different industries. There are many applications for the powerful, portable, PlayBook.
    10-15-11 10:39 AM
    KOOL.....the future is here to stay. How "powerful" is the PlayBook??
    10-15-11 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD