Wondering if anyone else has run into this type of problem? When attempting to download a pdf from my schools sakai service I attempt to rename the file and it doesn't download. However, when I leave the name alone it seems to run fine. Anyone else have a similar problem and a resolution other than don't rename it ? I seem to recall running into a similar problem downloading from a journal database so I don't believe it is a problem with the service.
    05-30-11 05:25 PM
    If it downloads as long as you don't change the filename - then don't change it but if you have to ultimately change the name, you can use one of the new file managers in appworld to change names. There are one or two free ones and other that cost.
    05-30-11 06:05 PM
    Are you including the .pdf in the file name?
    05-30-11 09:00 PM
    If anyone figures out how to delete a .pdf file form your PB without connecting it to your PC let me know please...
    05-30-11 09:13 PM
    Are you including the .pdf in the file name?
    Thank you very much! That seems to have solved my dilemma!
    05-30-11 11:11 PM
    If anyone figures out how to delete a .pdf file form your PB without connecting it to your PC let me know please...
    No official way as of now. The only way would be a workaround.
    05-30-11 11:58 PM
    Download AIR browser from app world. Its a free file explorer/manager that will let you do that.
    05-31-11 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD