Removing YouTube App?
Tried searching but didn't find an answer. A colleague has brought her playbook in which she is giving her son for Xmas. It's running 188.8.131.522.
She wants to delete the youtube app but I cannot find a way to do it at all. Can this be done? And if not, is there a way to disable it or the content?
Thanks in advance.
- 12-14-2012, 08:49 AM #5
If NO trash can appears on Press/HOLD on an icon, then it is probably a system app and canNOT be deleted.
A folder can be created and it could be moved into the folder and then a second or 3rd panel (off to the right) can be created to hide is a bit more. But if the kid is experimental, he'll eventually find it!
- By Blackburry5 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2008, 07:39 AM
- By xtracrispy69 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2008, 08:55 PM
- By jmom72 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
- By Davidgr in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:15 AM
- By PhrequenC in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:54 AM