Hey. I'm trying to figure out how to remove the cache / saved data the playbook keeps for its predictive text suggestions. I know how to disable the feature... But I'm specifically looking to get rid of "trained" suggestions. For example... go to reddit.com and search for 'helloworld' a few times. Now every time you start typing 'hello...' it'll give you the helloworld option. This is especially annoying when you enter a typo. It's even worse if you share the tablet with someone and they get to see exactly what you were searching for (seems like a great way to screw someone over who's trying to buy someone a present, etc). I like the generic suggestions... But the trained suggestions are a privacy issue. How do I get rid of them?
    03-21-12 01:03 AM
    So if anyone else needed to know how to do this, when you see the suggestion on top of the keyboard, press and hold it, and youll get the option to remove that entry.
    03-21-12 01:57 AM
    Oh sweet! Didn't know I could do that, thanks!!!
    03-21-12 02:07 AM
    Thank you for finding the answer. It would be great for you to post this in the http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/ forum so others can benefit.
    03-21-12 06:00 AM
    Yes, go into Settings>Keyboard, then turn off 'Show predictions and suggestions' if you want all predictive text turned off.
    06-28-12 09:29 AM
    Nice tip....thanks!
    06-28-12 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD