I'm having a problem when connecting via phone remote to playbook. It seems that the phone keeps going into idle mode and have to constantly click on the tracking pad to get it going again.This happening every few seconds...is there a way to disable this?
    amg2004 likes this.
    02-26-12 06:01 PM
    If you would update your profile or state what type of phone you have it would help all of us tremendously.
    02-26-12 06:04 PM
    maybe check the "automatically connect when pb is in range" tick box?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 06:06 PM
    If you would update your profile or state what type of phone you have it would help all of us tremendously.
    OK, done... Any ideas why this problem is happening?
    02-26-12 07:23 PM
    maybe check the "automatically connect when pb is in range" tick box?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    I'm assuming you talking about an option on the phone, not playbook?
    02-26-12 07:24 PM
    turn the screensaver on the phone off
    02-26-12 07:38 PM
    I have the same issue, its not a matter of having the screen saver on.

I can be scrolling the pointer to select something and it will just go idle.

Then i need to click menu, then select a command (left click, home, etc) and it will connect, then go idle a few seconds later.
    02-28-12 09:47 AM
    I'm having the same issue as well. If I disconnect and then reconnect it starts working again...
    02-28-12 11:27 AM
    I have the same issue, its not a matter of having the screen saver on.

I can be scrolling the pointer to select something and it will just go idle.

Then i need to click menu, then select a command (left click, home, etc) and it will connect, then go idle a few seconds later.
    Reboot the phone! it works perfect for me now.. It still goes into idle mode when not using it but will start up again as soon as you touch the screen(no clicks needed)
    02-28-12 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD