I didn't see this asked anywhere for the playbook.

Will we be able to pull up a "Remote Desktop Connection" like the ones found in Windows? Not like PCAnywhere.

It would nice to pull up my work servers from Home (or anywhere for that matter.)

Then I could access windows based programs through the web browser.
    02-01-11 12:49 PM
    This would be nice for file transfers... Like backing up pictures or mp3's. Especially since there won't be a micro sd card option with the pb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 01:24 PM

Look at the very last thing on the list, it says "Remote PC access. Hopefully this helps.
    02-01-11 03:02 PM
    Cool didn't see that slide yet. Now I wonder how it works. This thing can't come fast enough.
    02-01-11 03:21 PM
    I haven't seen this available. Sure hope it's in the works.
    04-20-11 07:27 AM
    I used LogMeIn with the blackberry browser and it worked fine. I dialed into a desktop machine with log me in on the network i was accessing then used remote desktop to get into the servers from there. worked great.
    04-20-11 07:31 AM
    Mitch,

How did you get the LogMein to work properly? I was having a problem opening up files and folders. I would double tap them and nothing, sometimes it would bring up the message saying click to move file. I was also having problems opening my companies network drive, seems no matter how many times i tap it it doesnt respond. Any advice you can give on this would be great.
    04-20-11 07:44 AM
    Yes, I could use LogMeIn as well (pretty impressed that it loads without any plugins unlike, say, Firefox), but you can't do too much with it in my experience. I couldn't manipulate windows well but you can open program and read stuff. At least it's good to see that it loads.
    04-20-11 08:50 AM
    You have to set up a VPN.
    04-20-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD