My Playbook recognizes and pairs with my remote keyboard but when I try to use it on my Playbook nothing happens. I have used this remote on other devices. Is there anything I can do on the Playbook to make it function?
    05-29-12 08:46 AM
    There were a couple keyboard that were made for phones or PCs that had a switch on them to put them into PC mode and they would then work on the PlayBook.

Your are probably out of luck. The Bluetooth keyboards either work or don't work and there are usually nothing you can do. I think some of the cheaper keyboards share the same Bluetooth chip set that is incompatible.
    05-29-12 08:55 AM
    My Playbook recognizes and pairs with my remote keyboard but when I try to use it on my Playbook nothing happens. I have used this remote on other devices. Is there anything I can do on the Playbook to make it function?
    Mine did a few funny things after I paired it I needed to do a restart before it would work properly, are you sure it paired mine wouldn't when on charge, after restart or no use for a little bit tap a key to reconnect.
    05-29-12 08:59 AM
    It's strange.Under the Bluetooth window and Paied Devices it shows paired with VK Bluetooth Keyboard but the keyboard does not work even if I switch it off and on. When I click on the Bluetooth icon on the top of the screen it shows Bluetooth on but no connected devices.Can't figure it out.?
    05-29-12 09:23 AM
    I have tried various bluetooth devices, including keyboards, with two different Playbooks. The peripherals all sporadically unpaired with the Playbook, every couple of minutes, making them all-but useless. I think the Playbook is just a fussy eater when it comes to bluetooth.

Dave
    05-29-12 02:26 PM
    I use cheap android keyboard works fine with no issues 30 dollar logitech keyboard
    05-29-12 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD