So what is everyones thought on buying a refurb Playbook? I bought the 32gb refurb from Bestbuy. Should I order the 64 brand new or stick with this?

Also what is everyones opinions on warranties?
    What is your battery life like? Cause with little to no use I had 3 days of use to about 38%.

I have an Ipad and its standby is days..... Just wonder if a brand new PB would be differnt..
    01-28-12 07:09 PM
    If the price is not that much different, buy the 64 brand new one.

Blackberry has a one yr warranty and free 90 day Customer Support on NEW ones.

My battery works fine and it depends on how long it lasts as to the games and such I have been playing. And yes, the battery percentage is less than you have quoted on your Ipad.

Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..
    It was compiled by the knowledgeable posters from this forum.

Also check out the vids in the Blackberry Playbook 101.

Enjoy!
    noodle15 and 8230 like this.
    01-28-12 08:08 PM
    The refurbished Playbooks from Best Buy don't carry any warranty beyond the first 30 days afaik. I hope this helps your decision.

As for the battery, download Battery Guru (paid app but it's well worth the money) and see what the battery health is.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-28-12 at 08:18 PM.
    noodle15 likes this.
    01-28-12 08:15 PM
    Thanks, I am on the fence on this one. I have a couple more days to decide. I barely use the ipad now but its clearly due to the size and the connectivity. I love the iphone and apple products its just I can have a nice phone BOLD and connect the 7" carryable PB and use the internet all the time.
    01-29-12 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD