Really liking the PlayBook again
I bought the PlayBook when it first came out, and had it paired with my Torch, and I liked it, but this was pre-2.0 and there were issues...eventually I got rid of my Torch and went to a SGS2 and the PlayBook got put away in favor of Android and iPad. Now I'm back on BB for my phone, I got a 9900 a couple months ago...and having and using the iPad2 and a couple different Android tablets, I've returned to my PlayBook as my primary tablet. App choices notwithstanding, it's a joy to use...the bezel gestures are just perfect and intuitive, the keyboard is great, and it just seems to be more "natural" in use than the others...I only use the iPad for Hulu and one other app now, and the Kindle Fire HD is only used for reading magazines and books...but the PlayBook is used for communicating and web browsing daily. Now I'm absolutely positive that I'm going to love BB10!
- 11-18-12, 06:32 AM #5
Thanks for the encouraging post. I was actually thinking a similar thing recently since I've had renewed interest in, and enjoyment from, my PB in the last few weeks, probably mostly due to the generally increased excitement level about BB and upcoming BB10. Looking forward to getting a BB10 phone and installing BB10 on my PB, for sure.
- 11-18-12, 07:41 AM #6
I like the PB with Zinio for magazines, but not kindle books. I can get a month of reading everynight out of my kindle without charging it. Also, I can use the kindle outside with 0 glare from the sun. The PB on the other hand is very hard to read in different situations. I have all my downloads on both, but rarely do I use the PB for reading.
- By nahaluk in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 166Last Post: 12-04-11, 12:43 PM
- By mark1974 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 29Last Post: 10-22-09, 12:47 PM
- By DreamAs2Live4Evr in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 31Last Post: 07-10-09, 09:13 PM
- By CTBBFAN in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-08, 09:20 AM
- By gopowercat in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 17Last Post: 08-15-08, 09:00 PM