brother got an ipad for his birthday from his girlfriend and its just sitting in room collecting dust. he saw my playbook and he was wondering if someone would trade his ipad first gen for the playbook? LOL. ipad arent for everyone. =)
    07-12-11 12:09 AM
    brother got an ipad for his birthday from his girlfriend and its just sitting in room collecting dust. he saw my playbook and he was wondering if someone would trade his ipad first gen for the playbook? LOL. ipad arent for everyone. =)

Tell him I will trade him his ipad for my playbook neoprene playbook case straight up, if he pays for postage. I will find a nice spot in my yard to bury the ipad. I will even run some durability tests before, with multiple blunt objects.

The other thing he could do is be honest with the girl and tell her she bought him a worthless piece of junk. If she really loves him, she will buy him a playbook. If not he will have to be a bit more choosy with who he dates in the future.

Don't forget to double tap the screen, when you are playing movies out the micro hdmi, so you can impress your friends even more with opening other apps on the playbook, while some watch the movie.
    Last edited by Schlymer; 07-12-11 at 02:42 AM.
    07-12-11 02:29 AM
    Did you show them the great app selection in BB App World? lol
    07-12-11 06:42 AM
    You tell him to jailbreak it and get installous on it and he won't look back at any other tablet anymore.
    07-12-11 06:43 AM
    Even though apps are/can be important apps aren't everything. LOL

Have a good time searching for those apps that make your internet experience better and have a good day.

The apps will come...................
    07-12-11 07:25 AM
    one can never have too many fart or beer drinking apps. lol
    07-12-11 01:56 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD