Now that i have your attention ... can anyone use thishttp://properjavardp.sourceforge.net/ to write a program? I'm still looking for a flash version in the hopes that would make it easier ... not that i would know.

fingers crossed!!!!
    07-20-11 09:07 PM
    Subscribed so I can check into this later...
    07-21-11 12:21 AM
    Shape Services (IM+ people) mentioned that they are working on a PlayBook version of their App RDM+ RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools

I'm really looking forward to that.
    07-21-11 12:38 AM
    Now that i have your attention ... can anyone use thishttp://properjavardp.sourceforge.net/ to write a program? I'm still looking for a flash version in the hopes that would make it easier ... not that i would know.

fingers crossed!!!!
    No we only have an Adobe AIR SDK not a Java SDK
    07-21-11 02:55 AM
    I've started looking into it. But I barelly have time to get my other app up to par nevermind starting a new one.

But I agree that it would be very nice to have if made properly.
    07-21-11 06:51 AM
    Shape Services (IM+ people) mentioned that they are working on a PlayBook version of their App RDM+ RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools

I'm really looking forward to that.
    In an email to me they said they had no intentions of making rdm+ for playbook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 10:10 AM
    In an email to me they said they had no intentions of making rdm+ for playbook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is interesting. Another poster quoted an email from them a couple of days ago:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We plan to publish RDM+ for Playbook in near future.

Please keep an eye on updates.

Best regards,
    SHAPE Support Team
    SHAPE Services
    07-21-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD