I've noticed in the last couple of days my rapid charger is failing to do the job, and I can hear it make a faint, high pitched squeal. can anyone else hear heir rapid charger??
    01-10-13 02:32 AM
    I've noticed in the last couple of days my rapid charger is failing to do the job, and I can hear it make a faint, high pitched squeal. can anyone else hear heir rapid charger??
    That high pitch sound is generaly nothing but troubles. Make sure that all the pins on your charger are in place first. If they are not, you can lift them up a little using a small screwdriver (make sure to unplug your charger). If they are in place I think you have a problem of electrical nature and cant be fixed easily. At the price I see things drop, you should get another one.
    01-10-13 04:35 AM
    I haven't heard any hum or whine, but my rapid charger doesn't seem to work on my wife's PB. It works just fine on mine, though.
    01-10-13 05:52 AM
    My rapid charger failed a while back but was true to the die hard movies being that I had to place PB with charger wire in new positions every few days for it to work before it totally failed. Tried 9900 charger but no good where as my SG3 charger works very well on it & is now my PB charger lol
    01-10-13 07:26 AM
    I've been using my desktop rapid charger since June 2011 with no problems......so I thought. I just started using my travel rapid charger (radio shack clearance $14) because of the OEM keyboard (fits perfect with case) and it charges a whole lot faster......hummm. I always use the normal charger for over night charge.
    01-10-13 07:28 AM
    Yes I had the same exact thing happen to one of mine. I heard the same high pitched squealing. I suspect that one of the 3 pins isn't fully making contact. It will actually discharge the PlayBook.
    01-10-13 12:30 PM
    Staples Kitchener had a bunch left for $10 incase anyone wants a new one
    01-10-13 04:34 PM