- CrackBerry User
01-10-13, 05:35 AM #2
- 75 Posts
Rapid charger failing
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-10-13, 08:26 AM #4
- 292 Posts
My rapid charger failed a while back but was true to the die hard movies being that I had to place PB with charger wire in new positions every few days for it to work before it totally failed. Tried 9900 charger but no good where as my SG3 charger works very well on it & is now my PB charger lol
- 01-10-13, 08:28 AM #5
I've been using my desktop rapid charger since June 2011 with no problems......so I thought. I just started using my travel rapid charger (radio shack clearance $14) because of the OEM keyboard (fits perfect with case) and it charges a whole lot faster......hummm. I always use the normal charger for over night charge.
- 01-10-13, 01:30 PM #6I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- By captainbdsc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 08-17-12, 01:27 PM
- By gatorback in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-09, 07:53 AM
- By gatorback in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-09, 07:53 AM
- By the_furnace in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-09, 12:08 PM
- By the_furnace in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-09, 12:08 PM