When viewing photos in an album, can I adjust the speed at which each photo is viewable before moving on to the next? If so, how please?

Also, is there a way that portrait oriented photos can be viewed with the PB in portrait orientation and hence getting as much of the screen as possible being used? Again, if so, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help
    08-24-11 11:08 AM
    Not sure about the first question. But in regards to the second. Yes this feature is available with 1.0.7

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    nigpd likes this.
    08-24-11 12:46 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

Anyone got any idea about changing the time each image is seen on screen during the slideshow?
    08-25-11 05:43 PM
    i don't think you can adjust the speed.if there is no adjustment in settings,then its not possible.
    08-25-11 06:45 PM
    You canNOT adjust the timing of the slide show. I looked quickly and I don't see any 3rd party app that seems to do it but there might be something.
    08-25-11 09:27 PM
    There's an app called Screeny which supposedly allows custom-interval slideshows. I haven't used it, though.
    nigpd likes this.
    08-25-11 10:28 PM
    Ah. The reviews are not bad. Sounds like it could use a bit of work. Funny, it does not show up in a search for "slide" but does for "slideshow" Appworld needs a better search engine.
    nigpd likes this.
    08-25-11 11:44 PM
    thanks, I'll give Screeny a pop
    08-26-11 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD