- CrackBerry Abuser
02-23-13, 07:43 PM #5
- 457 Posts
- Just Pin It.
Just an aside, the Android runtime module is not loaded into memory after a reboot, it is loaded upon the first time an Android app is invoked and then remains in memory until one of two conditions are met
A. The PlayBook is rebooted
B. Avalible RAM is getting filled with too many native apps then the OS will start removing unused apps usually starting with the Android runtime module, in fact you can force a removal of the runtime module by purposely over loading memory with running apps. There are other treads on this..______________________________________
To resist the influence of others the knowledge of oneself is of most importance.
Teal'c on Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 14
Information Technology is fun, play with IT!
- 02-24-13, 09:58 AM #6BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- By Zanshin- in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-09, 10:05 PM
- By crashin2cjk in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-09, 03:12 PM
- By BADTOLZ in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-09, 05:25 PM
- By hejaa in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-09, 12:48 PM
- By joski in forum Telus CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-09, 08:47 PM