I've seen it mentioned in a couple of posts that the PB OS 2 Beta keyboard is smaller.
    One said it made typing in landscape mode a little more difficult but not so much in portrait. Could someone possibly post a screenshot showing it in landscape and portrait?

I am also wondering if TAB and ARROW keys hopefully have been added??

The PB is not the only tablet that for some reason the mfg/developer has decided they aren't needed. Noticed they are missing on other OS's. Just my opinion but there are many times it would be much easier to use an arrow key to move right or left a character or so than try to "hit the bulls eye" with your finger. Or zoom in "hit the bulls eye" and zoom back out. And some app screens won't zoom anyway.

Thanks,
    10-20-11 11:25 AM
    Tab and arrow keys would be gold... I can hardly comprehend why they weren't added in the first place.
    10-20-11 01:32 PM
    Thanks Caspan.
    Doesn't look like it will be too bad. Still enough space for my big fingers to hit the correct letters. AND... it frees up some space for the ARROW and TAB keys... I wish
    10-20-11 02:06 PM
    I liked the OS2.0 keyboard, having a TAB key would he HUGE, i love that on the ipad
    10-20-11 02:14 PM
    still no arrow or delete keys. what a pos keyboard.
    10-20-11 08:49 PM
    still no arrow or delete keys. what a pos keyboard.
    Give us TouchPal in the App Store for 2.0 and i will be happy.
    01-13-12 10:11 AM
    They shrunk the size of the keyboard to allow room at the top for the predictive text bar that displays recommended words as you type. It is not enabled in the available beta version but you can see it working in some of the video demos.

To me this is a good tradeoff - yes the keyboard is a little more cramped, but now I only need to type a couple of letters to get the word I want to enter!
    01-13-12 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD