Question about playbook cases
I am in the market for a case on my playbook, nothing special, just something to protect against the elements.
I like the "barely there" case by Case-mate, nice and simple-
Will this case, or any case for that matter still allow me to use my charging dock? or will I have to remove the case in order to use it? I figure if I have to remove it everytime, Ill just go with a premium leather style.
Any help is appreciated, thank you
- CrackBerry User
12-21-2012, 02:11 PM #6
- 87 Posts
i have a cheep flip case from ebay, the one you can turn into a stand and have the magnetic closure. Most of the time i do not use a case at all. i finds my playbook gets warmer with them on. I like the feeling of the rubber like material on the back. If i were to take it on a long travel i would place the playbook in it though. I have both the rapid dock and the rapid charger, so don't matter if the case is on or not.
- 12-21-2012, 08:57 PM #10
If you want a light-weight case for the BlackBerry PlayBook, the BlackBerry Leather Envelope protects the tablet when not in use, adds less than 5 mm to the overall thickness for carrying, and looks professional and one could say adds a bit of elegance to the tablet.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM #11
- 431 Posts
I got OEM Leather case converts into stand, love it a bunch, but do need to remove from case for rapid charge dock. No big deal, though. Makes me use the PlayBook naked a lot more around house which is oh so nice.
- By boomhower1820 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
- By boomhower1820 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
- By zbertram5 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:43 PM
- By MathisPhoto in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
- By BBash in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:52 AM