Hello,

I am in the market for a case on my playbook, nothing special, just something to protect against the elements.

I like the "barely there" case by Case-mate, nice and simple-

Will this case, or any case for that matter still allow me to use my charging dock? or will I have to remove the case in order to use it? I figure if I have to remove it everytime, Ill just go with a premium leather style.

Any help is appreciated, thank you
    12-21-12 09:10 AM
    I have the premium leather journal style type that I really like. But I do have to remove it when placing it on my charging dock.

Not a big deal I find.
    12-21-12 09:19 AM
    I got an otter box for mine extra protection. Has a flap that you pull down. Works great
    12-21-12 01:11 PM
    I use a Blurex case. Good protection, great stand positions, looks good and can be used with the dock. Best case around (imop) and I have tried them all.
    12-21-12 01:24 PM
    Otterbox and rapid charger work great for me.
    12-21-12 01:37 PM
    i have a cheep flip case from ebay, the one you can turn into a stand and have the magnetic closure. Most of the time i do not use a case at all. i finds my playbook gets warmer with them on. I like the feeling of the rubber like material on the back. If i were to take it on a long travel i would place the playbook in it though. I have both the rapid dock and the rapid charger, so don't matter if the case is on or not.
    12-21-12 02:11 PM
    Otterbox case works great, but you can't use charging dock with it, but will work great with rapid charger.
    12-21-12 02:40 PM
    Thank you all for the response's, def. gives me a few to think about!
    12-21-12 05:42 PM
    Another vote for the Blurex case. Have had mine for close to a year and love it. Hardly ever take it out of the case and put it in a charging cradle every night.
    12-21-12 08:31 PM
    If you want a light-weight case for the BlackBerry PlayBook, the BlackBerry Leather Envelope protects the tablet when not in use, adds less than 5 mm to the overall thickness for carrying, and looks professional and one could say adds a bit of elegance to the tablet.
    12-21-12 08:57 PM
    I got OEM Leather case converts into stand, love it a bunch, but do need to remove from case for rapid charge dock. No big deal, though. Makes me use the PlayBook naked a lot more around house which is oh so nice.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-21-12 09:03 PM