Question about PB's native calendar program
I noticed that every time when I open calendar app, it spins for a while to download events and appointments. Does that mean the native calendar program doesn't have a local copy of all the calendar events and has to resync everytime when it launches?
Or I have missed a setting to keep a local copy?
Re: Question about PB's native calendar programThey're local (the app works fine without a connection). What you're seeing is probably somewhere between the app loading and making sure it's in sync.
Re: Question about PB's native calendar program
By turning accounts on and off, I finally find that it was my work calendar slowing everything down. If I disables the owa account from syncing calendar, the calendar app spins for less than 2 seconds.
Now a question for RIM is, why the calendar app can't just display the local copy of the events while syncing up with the server? That way user can start using the calendar right way instead of waiting for the syncing process to finish.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-05-2012, 06:48 AM #5
- 168 Posts
- By BobbyNumber9 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
- By BobbyNumber9 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
- By Jonesm in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:06 AM
- By darksroker in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:23 PM
- By cop in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2008, 12:16 PM