How do I send pics that I have taken with my PB onto facebook? How do I email PB pics?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 05:31 PM
    To email:
    1. Connect your BlackBerry by Bridge
    2. Hit the Email icon
    3. Compose email by hitting the open envelope with paper and green pen in it, in the bottom left-hand corner
    4. Hit the paperclip icon on the right side
    5. Press the "PlayBook" button on the top
    6. Press the "Pictures" button
    7. Select as many pictures as you want
    8. Hit "OK' on the bottom

It will then upload the image and you can finish composing email or just send it.

As for Facebook, that was the first thing I deleted when I got my PlayBook so I can't help you with that...
    10-31-11 05:39 PM
    Files & Folders has a handy send-by-e-mail feature.
    10-31-11 06:41 PM
    ok, i do not have a bb phone... so the bridge is not an option. i have tried to send pics in the aol app and everytime my friends tell me that nothing is in the body sometimes, nor is there an attachment.
    10-31-11 06:44 PM
    Files & Folders has a handy send-by-e-mail feature.
    how do i get my pics into the files and folders app?
    11-01-11 03:03 PM
    how do i get my pics into the files and folders app?
    The app is just a browser for your files that are on your PlayBook. If it's pictures you've taken on it, then they are in the "Photos" folder when you open the app. If you've transfered pics or files onto your PlayBook then they will be wherever you put them.
    11-01-11 03:30 PM
    I use hotmail, and it works just like sending a photo from your computer. You have to scroll down to the bottom once hotmail opens and select "pcsite" from there it works just like your regular email. I think yahoo and probably others works pretty much the same way.
    11-01-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD