I cant login to capital one's full website, but the mobile site i can. Whenever i try to login through the full website on the playbook, it just takes me back to the login screen. And yes i enter my login info correct .

I logged into the full website version on my curve 9360 with no problems, is it something on the playbook's end?
    05-08-12 10:57 AM
    I have no clue, but I do have a question...

What features of the full site is the mobile one lacking? Is there some 'have to have' feature that's just not there in the mobile view?
    05-08-12 11:11 AM
    Some sites identify the Playbook browser as a mobile device and automatically send you to the mobile site. Check the bottom of the mobile site page to see if it gives a link to the full site. Try using Simple Browser. Some people have reported that it gets through to full sites when the Playbook native browser goes to mobile sites.
    05-08-12 11:15 AM
    i have no problems logging in. I use it all the time, i just switched it from mobile to desktop and log in that way. It might ask for your password twice but it logs in fine.
    05-08-12 02:32 PM
    Use a third party browser - like secure browser and change the browser agent to opera or chrome or something like that... Should work for the full site.
    derrickps3 likes this.
    05-08-12 02:34 PM
    Thanks for the advice
    05-08-12 04:36 PM
    I cant login to capital one's full website, but the mobile site i can. Whenever i try to login through the full website on the playbook, it just takes me back to the login screen. And yes i enter my login info correct .

I logged into the full website version on my curve 9360 with no problems, is it something on the playbook's end?
    I just wanted to advise that using the new Playbook OS 2.1.0.1032 you can now access the 'full website'...
    10-03-12 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD