Not sure if this has been posted before. I know the library has been available for a while.

Qt Comes to QNX | Open BB News
    pmccartney and A7omic like this.
    02-13-12 10:00 AM
    I believe there are nearly 300,000+ Qt devs globally. Qt should allow for some stunning apps as well it should also be a very easy language for those unfamiliar with Qt to learn quickly .

Qt is also a very standard development background in industry, being one of the go to development standards used by QNX's embedded clientele, making it much easier for RIM to deploy BB10 in the embedded market.

RIM is supporting a dev base of 1 million+ with their broad SDK set....We should soon see apps in abundance. Expect to see 100,000 apps supported by the PB in short order.

I wouldn't be surprised to see BB10 phones launch with 100,000+ Apps as well, as apps currently supported on the PB, will also be supported on BB10 HH's
    kritikal and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-13-12 10:51 AM
    Thanks for sharing.
    02-13-12 11:01 AM
    Wow this is great info, thanks
    02-13-12 01:45 PM
    Great, just great!
    02-13-12 02:11 PM
    Qt being supported on QNX BB's should come as no surprise as QNX has been supporting Qt for years.

How are people going to react when QNX begins to display on the Berry platform what it is truly renowned for?. There is a lot of truth to Jim B's, "leap frogging " comments. IMHO.

Some of the critics have no clue what we're in store for, including the many that frequent the forums.
    02-13-12 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD