LOL love that movie
    01-24-13 06:58 AM
    OMG when did OS2 happen?
    Early-80s. Great OS, too bad it was perceived to be tied to Micro-channel architecture.
    01-24-13 08:42 AM
    I have even heard that CB Kevin won't be cutting his hair or fingernails until BB11 launches on Jan 30, 2013. That release coincides with the debut of the PlayBook Mini.
    01-24-13 10:51 AM
    I'm hearing that there will be an update to OS10x SE today, but the update will only be for playbooks that were activated during the first 6 months after the playbook was originally launched. Supposedly, there will also be lifetime subscriptions to netflix, hulu and skype as a way of apologizing for the inept playbook launch.
    01-24-13 01:16 PM
    Have a look at the image just posted by @BlackberryScoop ...

Update - looks as though it could be the phone Dev Alpha. So probably a false alarm.
    01-24-13 01:33 PM
    I'm hearing that there will be an update to OS10x SE today, but the update will only be for playbooks that were activated during the first 6 months after the playbook was originally launched. Supposedly, there will also be lifetime subscriptions to netflix, hulu and skype as a way of apologizing for the inept playbook launch.
    Now that would be nice wouldn't it?
    01-24-13 01:42 PM
    Oh, I almost forgot, there will also be an offer through BlackBerry World for a $200 off coupon towards the purchase of the BB10 phone of your choice.
    01-24-13 02:04 PM
    Now that would be nice wouldn't it?
    ...as long as we're all wishing... Why not?
    axllebeer likes this.
    01-24-13 02:07 PM
    Does anyone know what time please?
    01-24-13 02:18 PM
    So...a leaked photo of BB10 running on a Playbook just surfaced today. Could this be the os update that the op was mentioning? Looks like it could be, but maybe it's an internal testing update?

Regardless, I'll still give the op props for calling it out! He was right,,,sort of!
    01-24-13 03:26 PM
    So...a leaked photo of BB10 running on a Playbook just surfaced today. Could this be the os update that the op was mentioning? Looks like it could be, but maybe it's an internal testing update?

Regardless, I'll still give the op props for calling it out! He was right,,,sort of!
    link please
    jegs2 likes this.
    01-24-13 03:48 PM
    link please
    I'm just now leaving work, but check the BlackBerry Empire site or NerdBerry. I thing N4BB has it too.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    01-24-13 03:54 PM
    Lots of jokes here but here's my rumour. I was told that the PB is getting 1 more update before the update to BB10. The update will enable video chat between the PB and Z10.
    This could mean Native BBM for PlayBook before it gets full blown BB10.
    01-24-13 04:19 PM
    No that's a screen shot off the dev alpha on a playbook. It still has a phone icon on it lol not to mention the active frames are said to be 6 on PlayBook instead of 4 like the phones. Sorry guys but no BB10 for PlayBook until after launch.
    01-24-13 04:22 PM
    He means this
    I agree with BB-Bmore, it even has the phone icon grayed out, the tablet version shoudn't have that.
    01-24-13 04:23 PM
    Party Poopers
    01-24-13 04:32 PM
    Which way is Canada by the way?
    01-25-13 06:56 AM
    I got this update from a friend of a friend who works at RIM.

Apparently, one of the people who was going to be involved in getting the software to their server for the update was pregnant and had the baby prematurely.
    Because of this, they were not able to get the process completed.
    Mother and baby girl are both doing fine.
    01-25-13 11:28 AM
    Don't blame me for that! I don't know her, never met her, was never there and I don't know where Canada is!
    01-25-13 12:35 PM
    I got this update from a friend of a friend who works at RIM.

Apparently, one of the people who was going to be involved in getting the software to their server for the update was pregnant and had the baby prematurely.
    Because of this, they were not able to get the process completed.
    Mother and baby girl are both doing fine.
    Does the baby have Skype and Netflix?
    01-25-13 12:42 PM
    Don't blame me for that! I don't know her, never met her, was never there and I don't know where Canada is!

Sure, and she told you she was over 18 too.
    01-25-13 12:43 PM
    This is all true because RIM is a boutique company with 5 employees and if she got premature birth there is there is no other person able to upload the files. This is a highly technical task requiring several years of specialization and an MBA. Very hard to find people.
    01-25-13 02:57 PM
    This is all true because RIM is a boutique company with 5 employees and if she got premature birth there is there is no other person able to upload the files. This is a highly technical task requiring several years of specialization and an MBA. Very hard to find people.
    Thanks for bursting my bubble. I was halfway through applying for the job until you said that. I only have an MSc and I can't give birth so looks like I won't get an interview. Ah well back to life as a mushroom.
    01-25-13 03:23 PM
    Which way is Canada by the way?
    South-east. This is tiny country in northern Europe.
    01-26-13 06:02 AM
    South-east. This is tiny country in northern Europe.
    Must be somewhere just to the left of Wigan then. Thanks for that, I always thought it was next to lapland where Father Christmas lives!
    01-26-13 06:28 AM
104 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD