Hello,
    There is a wifi offered on my camping site. The signal is very good and the network works perfectly on my iPod and android phone; it's not the case with my playbook!

To get access, we have to connect to an open wifi and then, we have to log on on a web page in the browser. The issues are :
    1- Sometimes the log on page appears by itself and I'm able to enter my user and pwd. When I click on confirm, I got a confirmation with the blackberry logo : device now connected...or something similar. I'm able to use it to visit few pages but after a few minutes, the webpage are not longer available (no error message, just a page loading, loading, loading...and finnaly, not opening.

2- Sometimes I don't get directed to the log on webpage and I'm not able to connect (I see a little red ''star'' next to the network''.

SOmebody is able to help me???
    06-03-12 04:06 PM
    if you see a little red star it means the network is waiting for you to log on with password through your browser
    06-03-12 04:10 PM
    Try turning bluetooth off also.
    06-03-12 05:27 PM
    You are right, I have to enter a password via the browser but unfortunately, sometimes I'm not directed to the login page. Sometimes I'm able to enter the password and Internet could work for few minutes but after a few diffrente pages...nothing!

BT is off, I don't bridge it.
    06-03-12 05:46 PM
    Does touching the star open anything? Or closing and opening the browser. Clear cache and all?
    06-03-12 05:52 PM
    Try using another browser. Simple Browser and Dolphin are available in app world, and Skyfire, Maxthon, android Browser and Opera Mini are available for sideloading.
    06-03-12 06:02 PM
    When the touching the star, it tries to open the logon page in browser but the page doesn't load completely.

Wifi at home is working perfectly and some public hotspot too.
    06-03-12 06:27 PM
    Did you clear all in the browser? Might help to go into saved networks and delete the other public hotspots. Just guessing here but can't hurt to try.
    06-03-12 06:29 PM
    Check thebox in wifi setting something allow inter-access handover.
    06-04-12 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD