any one know if a simple and easy way to get a PSX emulator to work on a playbook?
I've gor a really good one one my kindle fire and would like either the same or equivalent.... I did download for playbook but it doesn't seam to work
that's the emulator I have I've sideloaded it... I've pioneering as it says to create the folder then put the roms in the new created folder yet when I open a rom I just get a blank screen
would love to get this working for my 6 year old
- 12-22-2012, 03:28 PM #7
google it or check the first two pages of the emulator thread for the google link. honestly, everything you need to know is in the first 3 pages of that thread. I too had no clue what i was doing. all the info there helped out great! its best to read everything instead of skimming thru it. You would have saw the post on the first page or so about that file. Let us know how it works out for you.
btw, when you find that file, you may find three posted together(scph1001.bin, scph1002.bin and scph1003.bin all you need is the 1001 you dont need all three place the bin in the bios folder and the roms in the rom folder if the roms dont work, try renaming the .bin and .cue files to .BIN and .CUE)
Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using TapatalkMany thanks, downloads and dollars to all the developers out there!!!
- By ThaSwapMeetPimp in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 04-29-2012, 02:50 PM
- By smhumayun in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 01:38 AM
- By jaytrey in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM
- By chill636 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2007, 12:36 AM
- By chill636 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:45 AM