Just finished watching this video about setting up Flash and the PlayBook:

Video: Setting up Flash Builder “Burrito” and Simulator to Build PlayBook Apps | BlackBerry Cool

Anyways, my question is - a lot of CB'ers are super excited about QNX and the PB - but one of my pain points about OS 5/6 & BB's in general are the Apps (read: lack of). When I mention this to a few people they always end up defending it by saying that programming for RIM is horrible, blah blah blah.

Are there any programmers/developers here that have actually tried out programming or developing for the PB/QNX OS? If so, how does that side of things look for the PB? Optimistic? I hope so.... =)
    12-06-10 01:48 PM
    I've posted more details in several previous posts, you can look if you want. The short version, I found programming for BB phones, even as a Java developer using the new APIs in OS 6, to be extremely frustrating. Things that should be simple were ridiculously convoluted. However even with no previous ActionScript/Flex/AIR experience I've found writing apps for the PlayBook to be incredibly easy.
    12-06-10 03:27 PM
    Thanks Taylor - you seem to be a pretty active PB poster.

Great to see that - hopefully it'll be a great product.
    12-06-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD