okay so recently ive noticed the google imagines isnt really working properly for me. ill search something in the images and pictures will come up, but when i click on any of them they wont get bigger. anyone else notice this or is it just my playbook thats doing this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    05-03-12 09:47 PM
    Got the same problem, noticed after the OS 2.0 update. Though I don't like using Bing, it works. Hope it is fixed soon.
    05-03-12 10:09 PM
    okay so recently ive noticed the google imagines isnt really working properly for me. ill search something in the images and pictures will come up, but when i click on any of them they wont get bigger. anyone else notice this or is it just my playbook thats doing this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    There is an option at the bottom of the page to revert back to the original display. Click that and it should work.
    05-03-12 10:12 PM
    There is an option at the bottom of the page to revert back to the original display. Click that and it should work.
    It actually says "switch to basic version". This is the third thread on this subject in two days.
    05-03-12 11:26 PM
    Does anyone know why this is necessary? What is the problem?
    05-09-12 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD