My PB won't turn on...I had thought it was the battery,however it has been charging now for over half an hour and nothing happens when I press the power button...besides throwing myself into oncoming traffic or jumping from a high rise, what are my options at this point ?
    Thanks all CBs
    Update: when I plug in the charger it shows a red light (as if you know it's about to turn on...but Sadly it doesn't,the light just goes out after a few seconds)
    Yes,I am charging using an AC adapter (orginal BB accessory).
    Last edited by raskarl; 05-18-12 at 08:09 PM.
    05-18-12 07:56 PM
    05-18-12 08:08 PM
    Ergo I am assuming the solution is to let it charge for some time and then switch on as normal?
    05-18-12 08:11 PM
    Ergo I am assuming the solution is to let it charge for some time and then switch on as normal?
    Is that what the linked thread suggests?
    05-18-12 08:41 PM
    Is that what the linked thread suggests?
    No need to be such a wise a*s
    05-18-12 08:59 PM
    No. Well, it's obvious from your response that you didn't read the thread I linked to. I guess it's easier for you to ask someone else to explain what the thread says, rather than actually taking the time to read the thread yourself. If I'm still being a wisea*s, well........
    05-18-12 09:39 PM
    No. Well, it's obvious from your response that you didn't read the thread I linked to. I guess it's easier for you to ask someone else to explain what the thread says, rather than actually taking the time to read the thread yourself. If I'm still being a wisea*s, well........
    Wow...I feel like a complete tw*t face. Sorry man. I assumed u had written 'dead battery' rather than an actual link to a whole thread. Appreciate your help. I am in the process of reading the thread now. I'm hopeful that 'stack charging' solves the problem.
    Again,sorry
    05-18-12 10:02 PM
    I will paste what I've captured over time. These are suggestions from others:

I was told about "stack" charging, 6 cycles of charge no charge, for 2 minutes each, charging for never more than 2 minutes.

Plug the PB in with the factory charging cable (red light comes on for a several seconds, then goes off). Wait about 10 more seconds. Unplug PB for about 30 seconds.

Repeat n times.

n == 6 for me. Finally my PB light switched to green, then began to oscillate, signalling charging. After a few more minutes my PB came back to life.
    05-18-12 10:03 PM
    Thanks y'all. I'm getting it repaired/replaced by the shop people...
    05-19-12 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD