When I turned on my PlayBook the other day I noticed that the bridge icon was gone. I thought there was a problem with the bridge app on the phone, so I tried to delete the app to reinstall it. However, now I can't reinstall the app from BlackBerry World, and it appears to still be an installed app on the phone. Now I can only use my playbook with wi-fi, which makes it useless otherwise. Any ideas on how I can get the bridge to work again? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 09:32 PM
    Search BlackBerry Bridge on the Z10 you will find it, it's still around.
    06-09-15 08:54 AM
    Bridge is built into the PlayBook and without a paired device, the folder for it doesn't appear. Install it on your handset and then pair it to the PlayBook and you'll be in business again.
    06-09-15 09:30 AM
    As others stated, there isn't anything to install on the Playbook as it's built into the OS. On the Z10 it should be an installed app with the OS I believe as well. If you haven't tried it yet, on your Z10, go to settings -> software updates -> check for updates. It might recognize that the bridge program has been uninstalled and may d/l it and install it. Worth a shot. Otherwise, on the home screen of the z10, click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom and search for "bridge".
    06-11-15 07:10 AM