I seem to be having a small issue with my web browser keeping my login credentials ie i have crackberry as my bookmark and have logged in etc but when i shut down the browser and then go back to crackberry, it seems to log me out so i have to login again....ive cleared my cache etc etc but still doesnt seem to work....is this how its supposed to be???....not a huge issue but just something i just wanted to find out.

Also another question unrelated but why doesnt the playbook have auto capitalisation especially when in the web browser???. Also how do i enable auto correction or is it not available???.
    05-08-11 07:57 AM
    Auto correct is not available yet.

As for the browser, the only time I have to log in again is when I clear my Cookies. I can clear everything else, and still be signed in and not have to sign in again. It only happens when I clear my Cookies though, so I don't know why yours is signing you out unless you clear the cookies every time.
    05-08-11 08:13 AM
    Auto correct is not available yet.

As for the browser, the only time I have to log in again is when I clear my Cookies. I can clear everything else, and still be signed in and not have to sign in again. It only happens when I clear my Cookies though, so I don't know why yours is signing you out unless you clear the cookies every time.
    Thanks for the reply....shame that auto correct and auto caps arent available yet.

Yep i dont get why my pb doesnt keep my login credentials after i close the browser....ive cleared the cache, cookies etc...even rebooted the pb as well to no avail

If i do a hard reset will that wipe the pb???
    05-08-11 08:34 AM
    Are you saying your log-ins are not stored even if you check 'remember me'?
    05-08-11 08:38 AM
    Thanks for the reply....shame that auto correct and auto caps arent available yet.

Yep i dont get why my pb doesnt keep my login credentials after i close the browser....ive cleared the cache, cookies etc...even rebooted the pb as well to no avail

If i do a hard reset will that wipe the pb???

That is probably why...
    05-08-11 08:51 AM
    Are you saying your log-ins are not stored even if you check 'remember me'?
    Yep basically thats the issue im having.

That is probably why...
    Sorry i meant to say that i cleared them to see if it would resolve my issue....but it hasnt
    05-08-11 09:09 AM
    Yep basically thats the issue im having.

Sorry i meant to say that i cleared them to see if it would resolve my issue....but it hasnt
    Are you having a problem with not being logged in just on the CB site? I had the same problem and I sent an e-mail explaining the problem to:
    [email protected]
    They did something, because the next day I was good to go.
    05-08-11 09:19 AM
    Ok well seems like clearing my cache, cookies etc etc has seemed to have done the trick so all is well.
    05-08-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD