Hi,

Curious if there is a way to copy from docs to go (spreadsheet) into the native email. When I try it shows the cell contents in the email, not formatted properly. Formulas do not show the answer, they show the actual formula?

Any insight?
    10-11-12 07:03 PM
    Hi,

Curious if there is a way to copy from docs to go (spreadsheet) into the native email. When I try it shows the cell contents in the email, not formatted properly. Formulas do not show the answer, they show the actual formula?

Any insight?
    What is the purpose of doing this? If it's to show someone is all would a screen shot do?
    10-11-12 07:39 PM
    Attach the document. If they can open an email then they should be able to open a doc.
    10-11-12 11:47 PM
    What is the purpose of doing this? If it's to show someone is all would a screen shot do?
    Are you saying the native email application on the BlackBerry PlayBook cannot handle HTML-formatted email? What kind of professional tablet cannot handle embedded documents?
    10-12-12 02:36 AM
    Thanks for the input guys.

I am not going to attach the document as I only send a portion of the spreadsheet, not the whole document.

Sending a screen shot is not a 100% solution as sometimes the data takes up more room than the screen. And personally is only a band aid solution.

As to HTML, I don't know? It seems to format incoming emails fine (pictures, fonts, colour) so I am unsure. But I agree a tablet should be able to do this.
    10-12-12 04:52 AM